Toy Run

|
Bad and good news. First the good ones: I am back to the road. I joined the Toy Run on my German Princess. The Toy Run is an special motorcycle event. Every year, bikers of South Africa meet and everyone brings a toy to give to the poorest children, thoose who have no toys at all. One could say that is nothing important to solve the real problems of poverty. Probably that´s right, but a child with a toy is a happy child. There is nothing wrong in collect gifts from bikers.



So I put my boots on, tie them tight, squeezed my teeth and turned on the engine. So, here I was, riding again. What a happyness. I am a biker on a bike. I am in the right place. Having cold wind.





Later, Rydall´s and family joined another BBQ (Braai) with their friends. Good people who work hard. No rich white people expoiling black poor guys; instead of it, citizens who can´t expect protection from the high wawe of crime which is burning South Africa.



Bad news: I have to say good bye to my new friends. But this is the traveller life. Is the way it is.

Keep safe.

1 comments:

Andrew said...

We are glad to see you again on your German Princess on the road!

Post a Comment